There are three different “campaigns” you can promote using your affiliate link. They are all EVERGREEN, which means you can promote them at any time.
The three evergreen campaigns are: the PDF Tarot Cheat Sheet, the 7-Day Tarot Mastery Challenge, and the Tarot Card Master Membership $1 Trial Offer.
You may promote one or all of the campaigns. They work like a funnel, all pointed towards the Tarot Card Mastery membership. If you promote the PDF Cheat Sheet or the 7-Day Tarot Challenge, your referral will also be sent information about joining the Tarot Card Mastery membership program (which is where you’ll earn your affiliate commission).
During 2018, I will be heavily promoting the Tarot Card Mastery program from April 15-28, November 23-26 (Black Friday weekend), and December 27-January 15.
These are excellent times to promote the program, but you are not restricted to them. You can promote Tarot Card Mastery or any of the other campaigns at any time.
You will receive $20 for every new member who joins the MONTHLY or ANNUAL Tarot Card Mastery membership level. If someone joins the “$1 for two weeks” TRIAL membership, you will receive $20 once they convert to the full MONTHLY or ANNUAL membership level.
Specific Campaign Links to Promote
You can share ANY page or post on the www.TarotCardMastery.com website with your unique affiliate link. You do not need to promote one of the three suggested campaigns. However, these three campaigns are the most popular and “easiest” to share, which is why they are suggested for you to use.
When sharing, you need to add “?from=YourUserName” after the URL, like this: https://www.tarotcardmastery.com/membership?from=YourUserName
Remember that your affiliate tracking cookie will only track leads for 90 days, so you may want to schedule a different promotion each quarter to keep those referrals active.
Here are the links for the three specific campaigns:
PDF Tarot Cheat Sheet
7-Day Tarot Mastery Challenge
Tarot Card Master Membership $1 Trial Offer
Images for your blog & social media
Click here to download a zipped file with all of the images you’ll need.
Social Media swipe copy
Click here for a Google Doc with ALL of the social media swipe copy.
Email swipe copy
Click here for a Google Doc with three different emails you can use.
Ideas for promotion
You do not need an “audience” to promote TCM! You can refer your friends, family members, and social media circles. All of the ideas below can be used with the contacts you have.
If you have a blog, website, podcast, or YouTube channel AND your audience would be interested in Tarot Card Mastery, feel free to use any of these ideas or come up with your own.
Write a blog post, create a video, or post on social media…
- With your honest review of TCM.
- Working through one week’s Tarot Discovery Journal in detail.
- With a tutorial of how YOU use the Tarot Discovery Journal, tarot prompts, or TCM community.
- Invite me to be interviewed on your podcast, via Skype, or for a blog post. I’d love to!
- Add TCM to your Resources or Recommendations page.
- Create Pins for Pinterest that link to your review/tutorial/blog post.
- Add affiliate links to your popular blog posts about tarot or journaling.
- Use your email list to direct people to your review or tutorial.
- Rewrite the email swipe copy and send it to your list in your own voice.
- Add a banner image to your website’s sidebar.
- Use the social media swipe copy and promotional images and schedule some social media content.
- This is my favorite idea! Create special tarot or tarot journaling-related content bonuses that are ONLY available to people who join TCM using your link. This could be special content, an existing tarot PDF you have, a quickie tarot reading, or discounted access to your products/services/etc.
If you don’t have a blog, website, or YouTube channel, you still have a lot of options! Use the social media swipe copy and promotional images and post on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or wherever else you like to hang out. Send a personal invite to your friends via email or social media if you think they’d enjoy TCM. Be honest that you’ll get $20 if they sign up, but let them know why you think TCM is worth the money. Get creative & reach out to me if you have any questions or crazy ideas.
I found this article by Melyssa Griffin about writing profitable affiliate posts to be super helpful.
Matt McWilliams is a master at affiliate promotions. He has some great blog posts on how to get started. I especially recommend the 7 Ways to Promote Evergreen Affiliate Offers and How to Use Swipe Copy as an Affiliate. FYI: Although Matt is legit & one of the good guys, his website is a bit…internet sleezy & screamy. Don’t let that turn you off from the content, which is top notch.