How was your week, my tarot-loving friend? I’ve been packing up all my belongings for my annual Spring migration, eating cheese curds and Swedish pancakes, and generally saying my last goodbyes to winter. But I’ve also rounded up some great tarot goodies to share with you this week…
1. IS THE LAW OF ATTRACTION NOT WORKING FOR YOU? – Does it seem like your life is stuck, no matter how much you try to follow the Law of Attraction. This great post by Sarah Prout with the 7 reasons why your intentions aren’t manifesting yet might have a few answers for you.
2. NEW TAROT SPREADS – Check out these two new tarot spreads I’ve put together. (Each one comes with it’s own printable journal page, too). There’s a spread for putting yourself first and one for building a circle of support in your life.
3. USING THE TAROT FOR PLANNING? – I’m totally on Team Type-A Tarot, so I’m all about this post about using David Allen’s Getting Things Done (GTD) system with the tarot. Tarot + project management = my dream world.
4. OR NOT? – And, as a counter point, Camelia Elias has a great post about the power of NOT planning.
5. UPPING MY JOURNAL GAME – I’ll be traveling full-time for the foreseeable future, so I’m obsessing about how to continue tarot journaling without actually carrying all those journaling supplies. I like this post, because it helps to keep things simple.
6. OOOO, PRETTY JOURNALS – And this is what I dream of creating – a beautiful travel journal. This post is extremely detailed and full of ideas on how to create a travel journal that will be useful AND beautiful. My aspirations are bigger than my abilities, but it’s a lovely dream!
MORE THINGS TO LOVE…Snuggles with nieces who have gotten too big…finding the perfect tea mug at the thrift store…tiny baggies of travel spices…discovering a local-to-New-Orleans author I love…and getting ready for my sleeper-car adventure!
All my love,