How was your week, my tarot-loving friend? I’ve been exploring Austin, Texas, which means walking around pretending I’m hipper than I actually am. It’s a great city – so much music, great food, and healthy fun things to try out. But I head back to New Orleans next week, and that place just feels so much more like home. 🙂
1. DREAM JOURNAL – To you keep a dream journal? I’ve always wanted to, but just haven’t committed to the practice. This post about setting up and using a dream journal (and, really, pretty much every post from Interrobang Tarot) is super detailed, helpful, and interesting.
2. REAL SELF-CARE – Self-care, the real kind, isn’t always fun or pleasurable. This wonderful post from BohoBerry outlines the difference between indulgence and honest self-care.
3. TAKING ACTION – We’ve been talking about Taking Action in the TCM Membership community, and I’ve become totally obsessed by the simplicity of how well the diagrams in this post describe the differences between real action and wheel spinning.
4. TAKING ACTION WITH TAROT – And here are the 6 Best Tarot Cards for Taking Action, with tips on how to approach the topic from all angles.
5. CREATE YOUR OWN TAROT DECK – It’s so useful to create a “study deck” of flashcards when you’re first starting learning the tarot card meanings. I recommend this post all of the time for people who want to create their own cards.
MORE THINGS TO LOVE…Fish tacos…long walks along the river (any river!)…making winter plans that make me feel good…and celebrating a big birthday month along with friends.
All my love,