How was your week, my tarot-loving friend? I’m back in New Orleans, grateful to spend a few more weeks with the people and city I love. I’m headed to Chicago after this, and I’m hoping Spring will have finally arrived when I get there!
1. A TAROT SPREAD FOR HEALTHY EMOTIONS – Mental health issues have been on my mind lately – I think it’s winter that brings the blues for a lot of us. This Tarot Spread for Healthy Emotions isn’t a cure-all, but it will help you name and identify your common emotional patterns and language, which is a start.
2. MEN + MENTAL HEALTH – Related to mental health, this roundup of handsome men getting honest about their struggles really hit a nerve with me and many of my friends. The world would be a better place if we felt comfortable talking about these things more often.
3. TAROT FOR MENTAL HEALTH – And here’s Biddy Tarot’s take on one aspect of mental health that so many people struggle with: addiction and recovery.
3. RACISM IN THE COMMUNITY – NOT related to mental health, but it is related to keeping ourselves and our community healthy: the racist alt-right movement is targeting and infiltrating the pagan community to spread their propaganda and hate. Being forewarned is the first step in protecting the values we really stand for, like love, acceptance, and boundaries.
4. PRINTABLE TAROT SPREAD – If you struggle with setting and maintaining boundaries, this tarot spread will help. I’ve included a PDF printable tarot journaling page, so you can dive as deep as you need to.
5. STRENGTHEN THE STRONG – And while you’re at it, here are the 6 Best Tarot Cards to Strengthen Your Strengths. We all have unique talents, abilities, preferences, and beliefs, and this post includes actionable tips to make your own personal strengths even stronger.
All my love,